PPZ Sporty Yoga Pants

Hi my dears, how have you been doing? Today I'd like to share with you my looks while practicing Yoga with the very comfortable sporty pants of PPZ. Even I don't do it everyday but it's absolutely one of my favourite sport. I plan to learn it better in the next months. I find it's a good way to make your body stronger and more flexible, meaning more beautiful for my point of views. I think it's also a good way to release your stress :). And you, what do you think, sweeties? xoxoxo Hanna

Xin chao moi nguoi! Hom nay em xin chia se hinh anh em luyen tap Yoga voi quan the thao cua PPZ. No rat thoai mai va co chat luong tot. Rat la phu hop voi bo mon Yoga. Du khong thuong xuyen luyen tap mon nay nhung no la mot trong nhung mon the thao yeu thich cua em :). No khien em cam thay khoe khoan va co the dan hoi tot hon. Bo mon nay cung la mot cach de day lui cang thang trong cuoc song. Moi nguoi co nghi vay khong a? :)










What I wear in the look:
2. Ziki sporty top

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Have a nice weekend! I'll visit your blog too. Kisses <333

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I'll visit you blog as well! <333

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so flexy! im impressed! i had no idea you are so advanced in yoga!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I've visited you blog and Youtube! Love your videos too. Love the way you dance. Where did you learn to make videos may I ask? :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much sweeties for visiting and commenting on my post. I'll visit yours as well. Kisses <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very impressed my dear, I never made yoga in my life... Beautiful photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear! Have a nice weekend! I'll visit your blog again soon :) <3

      Delete
  7. I also practice yoga ... fantastic
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! I'd love to see your post while doing Yoga :) Great sport. Kisses <3

      Delete
  8. I also practice yoga ... fantastic
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful! I'll visit your blog again soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  9. Thanks a lot, sweetie :D

    I really would like to try practice yoga!

    NEW GET THE LOOK POST | Night Outfit for Disco.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh You're welcome, sweeite! That's great you'd like to practise Yoga! It's really worth to give a try :) Best wishes! I'll visit your post again soon. :)

      Delete
  10. Gioi qua em! Chi cung thich Yoga ma ko co thoi gian hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Em cam on chi a! :) Hi vong chi se co thoi gian tap :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you'll have a great one, too. I'll visit yours soon.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you and know that we both love sport :) I'll visit your post again soon. Kisses <3

      Delete
  13. Thank you so much my dears for visiting and commenting on my new post! I'll visit your blogs as well. xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super! How do you do it?)) I'd like to start doing yoga but don't know where to start
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anya! That's very nice of you! ))) I first went to a Yoga class then I bought a Yoga book to learn at home. Sometimes I learn from Youtube and other Yoga people from Instagram, Facebook etc :) I hope you'll like it :)

      Delete
    2. I'll visit your blog again soon. Have a nice day! <333

      Delete
  15. Awesome... You are my inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jerry! I'll visit your sites again soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog