Bandeau Bikini Top

The summer is already arrived more than two weeks ago but the temperature in the North Holland is going up and down. Sometimes it's fine enough to wear a beautiful skirt, sometimes it's cold enough to wear a light jacket. That evening we had up and down some sunlight. It's enough to take a good walk and make some photos with bikini. 

L'estate è già arrivata piu' di due settimane fa, ma la temperatura nel Nord-Holland sta andando su e giu'. A volte è abbastanza bene per indossare una gonna bella, a volte fa freddo abbasantaza per metterti una giacca leggera. Quella sera abbiamo avuto ogni tanto la luce del sole. E' stato bello per fare una bella passeggiata e fare qualche foto con i bikini.




The Bandeau Bikini Top of H&M is so cute to wear. It's absolutely one of the most lovely bikini tops I've ever wore so far. A kind of bikini top solution for women who have the first size small like me. I felt very comfortable and confident to wear it :).

Il Bandeau bikini top di H&M è così carino da indossare. E' assolutamente uno dei più bei bikini che abbia mai indossato finora. Un tipo di soluzione top bikini per le donne che hanno la prima piccola come me. Mi sentivo molto comfortevole e sicuro di indorssarlo :).






                                                           Handmade silk skirt and top





Comments

  1. 'Hello beautiful summer' look with bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks dear! I'll visit your blog now. Kisses <333

      Delete
  3. Love it! Fantastic summer look! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wioletta! I love your looks, too. I'll visit your blog as well. xxx Hanna

      Delete
  4. I love your bikini and the way you show it... Kisses my dear ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear for your nice comments! kisses <333

      Delete
  5. I love your bikini and the way you show it... Kisses my dear ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear! I'll visit your blog as well <333

      Delete
  6. Amazing photos my dear, I love your cute bikini :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Alice! I'm glad you like my combo of bikini. Have a sweet dream! See you soon via posts:))) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous photos! I love your bikini top! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I've just visited and subscribed you on Youtube. I hope you'll visit my new Youtube as well. Greetings, Hanna Painter

      Delete
    2. I've just visited your blog and tried to post a comment but the sited asked me to share password. Do you have Google+ so I can follow you as well. Kisses

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my post! I'll visit your sites as well. <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Many thanks Ania! Such a sweet and pretty girl you are! I'll visit your blog as well. Kisses <333

      Delete
  11. Wonderful post :)
    Kisses :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I'll visit you blog now. Kisses <3333

      Delete
  12. You look really pretty ☺
    I follow you
    Kisses
    https://softcutie.blogspot.com.uy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me on Google+ and commenting on my blog. I've just followed you back and I'll visit your post soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  13. You look so lovely in this bikini and you have perfect silhouette! Beautiful pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! You're very nice! I love your style and beauty, too. I'll visit your blog again soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Have a good day to you too. <333

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'll visit your blog again soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  16. Wow you look beautiful in bikini my Queen! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful model and outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog