Venice

I remember to read this beautiful sentence somewhere 'Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller'. It's very true. Travelling opens my eyes about the world. It brings me the opportunities to meet new people and see by my eyes how beautiful this world is.

This time, I'd like to share with you our trip in Venice, Italy. We made it many years ago. Venice is absolutely a special city on earth. But it’s also an expensive and very crowded one. So we just organized to visit there in the way that we spent as less as we could. We booked a cheap motel which was out of Venice centre but not too far way. This way you pay many times less and you're sure that you have a free room to book. Restaurants in Venice are always full and expensive, too. So we just carried some breads and fruits with us. You don't need to be rich to discover the world but you do need to have a love for travelling and good preparation before you go :).

         My style when I travel: simple, easy and comfortable.


I really love the architecture of the ancient buildings in this city.

                     Go by train is also a good way to travel


Lots of respect for Italian artists and who own their small business in Italy in this moment.

               After all, Venice is a heritage of our beautiful world!





Comments

  1. Thanks dear for this post about one the best Italian city... It's true Venice is a magic city and Italian love it...I visited her...love love Venezia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, dear! It's absolutely a magic city! Thank you for your comments on my new post! Buona serata! <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks dear for this post about one the best Italian city... It's true Venice is a magic city and Italian love it...I visited her...love love Venezia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'll visit your blog as well. Kisses <333

      Delete
  3. Great photos my dear, I wish to be in Venice too :-) You look so beautiful and happy :-) Have a lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Alice! Have a lovely weekend to you too. I'll visit your blog again soon <333

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos!!!! Comfortable and beautiful travel style!!!!
    Inspiring post. dear Hanna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Yulia! I love your beautiful looks, too. I'll visit your post again. Have a nice weekend! <333

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ania! I love your pretty looks, too. I'll visit your new post soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  6. So beautiful Hanna and thanks for sharing story for us. :) and cool travel outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweetie! Have a beautiful day to you! I'll visit your blog again soon. Kisses :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Have a good day to you! I'll visit your blog as well. Kisses <333

      Delete
  9. I thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my post! I'll visit your sites as well. Have a nice day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have written stories that take place in Venice because it's one of those cities that touches your heart and never lets go. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful photos.

    Hugs
    KaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you my dear for your nice comments! Would love to see your photos of Venice too. I'll visit your blog again soon. Big hugs <333

    ReplyDelete
  12. These outfits are great on you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chi cung thich duoc di du lich nhu em! Kham pha the gioi that tuyet em nhi?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog