Handmade dress designed by Hanna :)))

Hi sweeties, today I would like to share with you my idea for the looks with the dress which I designed. Some friends who often visit my social network websites may still remember that I don't have any knowledge about fashion before :). My experiences at work are more about office administration control and consultancy. But the love of creating something lovely and unique gives me the strength to design some dresses. The piece of cloth is handmade from a nice lady in the mountain of Vietnam. It's really beautiful and special. I love the pattern of the tissue. For now, you won't find another dress like this for it's unique handmade material by the mountain woman and designed by me :). xoxoxo Hanna

Ciao a tutti! Oggi vorrei condividere con voi le mie creazioni fotografiche fatte indossando un vestito che ho disegnato. Alcuni amici che spesso visitano i miei siti di social network magari ricordano che no ho mai avuto nessuna conoscenza di moda. Le mie esperienze di lavoro sono piu' amministrative da ufficio. Ma l'amore di creare qualcosa di bello e unico, mi dà la voglia di disegnare qualcosa di bello da indossare. Il pezzo di stoffa è fatto a mano da una bella signora di una montagna in Vietnam. E' davvero bello e speciale. Mi piace molto il desegno del tessuto. E' un pezzo unico, non ce n'è un altro fatto con questo tessuto a mano e disegnato da me :))) xoxoxo Hanna









Dress designed by Hanna Painter


Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Please let know by comments so I can visit your blog as well. Kisses xoxoxo

Comments

  1. My idea for the looks with lovely handmade dress designed by me ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talentend my dear!I love your dress and heels <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alice! I'm glad to visit your blog and to be conect with yours. <3333

      Delete
  3. Thanks sweeties for sharing and commenting on my new post! Kisses xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is etnic style simply and original good stilish I made my dress handmade too is absolutely my passion
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!!! You have a beautiful passion! :) Kisses <333

      Delete
  5. This dress is etnic style simply and original good stilish I made my dress handmade too is absolutely my passion
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How beautiful!!! I'm not able to make dresses myself but I have lots of ideas about the design of the clothes :))) Have a nice day! Kisses

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love your style too: chic, powerful, and cool <333

      Delete
  7. Many thanks for your comments!!! Have a nice day! Kisses <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful as always. :) Nice dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! I'll visit your blog now. Have a sweet dream! kisses <333

      Delete
  9. Hi dear:) this dress is gorgeous and you look so lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I like your looks and I'm always your fan <333 I'll visit your blog now with pleasure. Sleep well! Kisses <333

      Delete
  10. Thank you my dears for visiting and commenting on my new post! I wish you a sweet dream! I was happy to visit your blogs and commented to your new posts. Talk to you soon. Kisses xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking gorgeous in that dress! And the fact that it's your own design,.. even better! :)

    Gorgeous heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for visiting and commenting on my new post! I'll visit your blog soon as well. Have a sweet dream. <333

      Delete
  12. Thank you so much sweetie! I'll visit your blog as well. Kisses <333

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much again, babies! Have a sweet dream! Can't wait to inspired by your cool posts tomorrow. Kisses <333

    ReplyDelete
  14. unique dress!!!! love your style, especially, your own design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear <333 I'll visit your blog now. Have a nice weekend! kisses <333

      Delete
  15. you designed a wonderful dress...and you wear it so well.
    Perfect sandals and bag!

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your handmade dress! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your handmade dress! Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog