Dutch wind vs biking day

Comments

  1. Ice, snow, rain, hard wind? I don't mind, I still go by bike. I'm proud to say that I have been using bicycle everyday as my main transportation since more than 3 years. It's something remarkable for a small woman who is not familiar with Dutch weather like me :). I'm happy I do it. Using bike open my mind! :) Do you like bicycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I'll visit your blog as well! Kisses <333

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! I hope you had a great weekend, too! :) I'll visit your blog now. <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys for visiting, sharing and commenting on my fun video!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pants <333 lovely Dutch wind hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely action...Love the way you move your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable video<3 love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog