From SOUFEEL with love

Hi sweeties, I hope you did have a nice week at work or school. I've just came home by bicycle from my farming work with lovely bio plants. Now it's the weekend so it's time to talk about women's businesses J. That's why I'm here to show you how lovely charms and bracelet from SOUFEEL look on me. I really like these sterling silver charms and the cute bracelet. Isn't it a good present for yourself, your dear mother, sisters or even your good girl friends? I’m  sure you will love them as I do. Just take a look at SOUFEEL store www.soufeel.com  to chose the cuties one for eyes. And don’t forget to use the code BLOG5 to get a dicount of 5% on all items J. Let's visiting website of SOUFEEL www.soufeel.com for starting to enjoy your weekend with lovely jewelries.

Eindelijk kan ik foto's maken en een artikel schrijven over de mooie armband en charmes van SOUFEEL. Ik kon niet wachten om jullie te laten zien hoe mooi deze producten zijn. Heb je ooit gehoord van SOUFEEL? Nog niet, ga gewoon kijken op hun website www.soufeel.com.  Ik weet zeker dat het de moeite waard is om een kijkje te nemenJ. Deze producten zijn niet alleen charmant om te zien, bovendien het materiaal van deze charmes en armband zijn 925 sterling zilver. Ik heb echt tevreden over dit sieraad.











I think the charms are not only fun to wear on the armband, but also necklace. 

Ik denk dat de charmes zijn niet alleen leuk om te dragen aan de armband, maar ook aan ketting. 



I still have some other ideas on how to wear these charms. Do you want to see it? Just come back to my blog within one week :). Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know by commenting so I can see you and visit your blog, too. Kisses

Ik heb nog wat weer ideeƫn over hoe je deze charmes kan dragen. Wil je dit zien? Bezoek dan binnen een week mijn blog. Heel erg bedankt voor het bezoeken van mijn blog en graag een reacite zodat ik ook jouw blog kan bezoeken.





Comments

  1. Thanks so much Jerry for sharing my post! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll visit your blog as well. Have a nice weekend, too! <333

      Delete
  3. Dank je wel, schatje!:DDD Fijne Zondag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your makeup matches the bracelet! And the shorts look so perfect on you. Have a lovely day!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christina! I hope you have a nice day too. The bracelet is so cute, isn't it? I'll visit your blog as well. xoxoxo Hanna

      Delete
  5. Great jewellery..I also have Soufeel bracelet :)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I'll visit your page too. Yes, Soufeel has super cute products :) <333

      Delete
  6. Nice photos!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure!

    Please join me - http://sunnyeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much dear Eri Sunny for adding me on Google+. I've just followed you back happily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute charms! Lovely photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable bracelets and charms. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog