Beautiful handmade accessories 

I often find handmade stuffs very lovely. It may take much more time to make a product by hand, not by the machines, but then, what you have is so cute and moreover, it's unique. 


Just take a look at this so adorable heart pieces. For 12 euro, including worldwide shipping, you'll own it :). I think, it's a reasonable price for the beautiful product which is handmade from Europe.

And look at this product in green with wooden beads, natural feathers and peacock feather. How cute! It's costed 20 euro.


And also this blue accessory with orange knitted flower and beads, natural and art feathers. I'm really in love with it. With 15 euro in total, you'll bring it home :).


How about something for your beautiful hair? Something like this green hair accessories with natural feathers and beads. The price is only 10 euro. It looks adorable on hair, isn't it? :)




There are still lots of other beautiful and lovely handmade products from a nice European producer which I'd like to share with you. If you're interested to see more or to buy one of them, just send me an email to Hancreativeworld@gmail.com. I'll be very happy to show you more photos and give you more information in detail :)



Comments

  1. Lovely handmade accessories. Love it<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I'm thinking about to make my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are, dear! ))) I'd love to see your own ones too. Have a nice weekend! Kisses <333

      Delete
  3. They Are Beautiful! I recently had a temporary tattoo of a Dreamcatcher))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really!! How lovely! Have a great time Anya! Kiss <333

      Delete
  4. Thank you Alas! Going to visit your sites soon. Kisses xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for visiting, commenting on my posts! I'll visit your blog as soon as I can. Kisses <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, I love handmade lovely things. Thanksss!<333

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog