Hello sweeties, how have you been doing? I hope you are fine and everything is going great for you there :) I'm very happy to be back to blogging after 2 weeks of break for my private reason. It's now 10:00 PM so I don't have much time before going to bed, but at least I must share with you this blue embroidery ripped raw hem jeans :D





 It's super cool and also beautiful, isn't it?




 I really love the embroidery and ripped raw of the jeans. They make it looks very fashionable and original. 


Comments

  1. I hope you like my idea of this combo :)) Can't wait to see your new looks, too xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cool in this styling Hanna :-) I love your jeans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These jeans are super cool and you look beautiful! Fabulous style as always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. I like it so much ;)
    You would like to follow each otcher?
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure dear! :) I have Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google+ and Lookbook. Let me know which page we can follow :) Kiss

      Delete
  5. Many thanks dears for visiting and commenting on my post! Can't wait to see your new posts. Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog