Faux Leather Gold Bomber Jacket

  Hello my dears, it's such a nice day to share with you my idea of fashion look with a-beautiful-gold-jacket. Some girls may say :'Oh, it must be difficult to mix a gold colour outfit!', but I think it's not difficult at all. It even can bring you fun and have a special look that makes you different from others. Don't you think so? :) 

 


 See jacket price here

I find it's super cool, fun and fashionable when you mix this lovely jacket with an embroidery jeans. Absolutely! :)) Here is my idea look for a weekend out for fun in next spring time!!


 You can find more detail of the jacket here

 

Is it jacket only for festival or fun events? I say :'No, you can also even try it on in daily wear!'. Here it is the look. Cool, isn't it? :)


  I hope you enjoy my idea of fashion look with the jacket! Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my new post! Can't wait to visit your blog, too. Kisses xoxo Hanna

In the collaboration with Shein 

Photos and styling by Hanna Painter
My Instagram
My Lookbook
My new public Facebook

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Your jacket is beautiful, I love your second styling :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Alice! Can't wait to see your chic and beautiful looks! Kisses <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dziękuję! Thank you very much! It was great to see your posts, too. And see you again soon :)

      Delete
  3. Totally obsessed with your Gucci inspired bomber!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paola for visiting my new post! Always love to see your photos on your impressive posts!Kisses, Hanna

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog