I <3 Amsterdam!! :)

Hello sweeties, did you visit Amsterdam before? If not yet, do you have any plan to see this amazing city? I have visited Amsterdam several times and I still plan to come back there as many times as I can. It's absolutely one of the most beautiful and interesting cities on earth. How? Just come there one day to discover it by yourself <3 You'll be happy to do that, I'm sure! :)




In today post, I'm just sharing with you some of my photos during the last visit in Amsterdam. It was a beautiful day with blue sky, not too much hard wind :D And ofcourse, I just took this gorgeous chance to make some fashion looks with the beautiful view of the city. 


 

Amsterdam is famous for many things, one of them are its romantic canals and many bicycles :)




My style when traveling in Amsterdam is my basic style: simple, comfortable, cool and also a bit of chic :). 




Do you like the photos and stylish looks I made in Amsterdam? Do you have any question about the post or the city? I'd love to share more in detail with you if you're interested in? :) 


Photos and styling by HannaPainter
My Instagram
My Lookbook
My Facebook
My Google+/HannaPainter 

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy seeing Amsterdam though my photos! Kisses xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Amsterdam looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! See yours as well <3

      Delete
  3. I love your chic style...and Amsterdam looks like a lovely city to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! Yes, it is a beautiful city to visit <3

      Delete
  4. You look very chic! Amsterdam is such a great looking city. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Yes, it is absolutely a great city <3 See you now on your blog xoxo

      Delete
  5. You are so chic like a Parisian woman
    Amsterdam amazing
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear! <333 Have a nice evening! See you now on your post. Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  6. Eres muy chic me encantas guapa me sigues??πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure dear! I'll visit your site and follow you. Thanks for following kisses <3

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful photos! I really like your bag!
    And I'd really like to visit Amsterdam))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anya! Can't wait to visit your beautiful looks now <3

      Delete
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    you look great :D I really want to visit Amsterdam too :D

    NEW COOKING POST | Gratin Codfish with Ham.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And I like visit your posts <3

      Delete
  9. Beautiful photos Hanna! Love your ootd! xoxo
    p.s.Thanks for the visit and comment dear. If you want, we can follow each other, just let me know on my blog and I`ll follow back asap.
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vesna!! Yes, I just follow you on Instagram, Google+ and Facenook. :) <3

      Delete
  10. Many thanks sweeties for visiting and commenting on my post!Have a sweet evening! Kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog