I have a dream

Everyone has a dream. But how many of us have courage and luck to spend all the time, head, energy to follow it? There are too many things and duties to do in daily life and at the end of the day, you may almost forget about your dream, don’t you? ‘But life without a dream is the one which isn’t completed. So just believe in yourself, try hard whenever you can and be patient to catch up your dream!’, I often say that to myself. My dream is, one day in the future, I can earn a living from my paintings, and to give other painters a hand to advertise their beautiful art works to more people. How about you? What is your dream, guys? Xoxoxo Hanna

Painting 'Sunset in Levanto' created by Hanna Painter , 30cmx30cm, acrylic, costs 125 euro.
Hancreativeworld@gmail.com
Stylist and photo colour by Hanna Painter
Outfits: fashion shoes Osvaldo Rossi, belt made in Italy 65, dress Mango, green flower ring

Cuoc song voi bao bon be nhung lo toan thuong nhat, co luc lam ta quen beng rang ta cung co mot uoc mo. Mot uoc mo du to lon hay nho be cung deu rat dang tran trong vi no lam cho cuoc song cua ta them phong phu, sac mau. No lam ta them yeu cuoc doi nay. Song ma khong mo, cu thieu thieu dieu gi do. Vay thi cu mo di va co gang, tin tuong, mot ngay nao do sau nhieu nam no luc, giac mo cua ban se tro thanh hien thuc thi sao. Co the lam chu!? 
















Comments

  1. Green hair look with my painting. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna, your painting is lovely and your dream will come true! You're so creative and unusual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Anya! You're so nice and pretty! I do like your looks too. Kisses <333

      Delete
  3. Many thanks loves <333 kisses xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool color of your hair!!! I love this post and I hope that you'll make your dream come true very soon <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks my dear! I wish the same for you. I don't see for long time active on the fashion site LB. How is thing going for you dear?

      Delete
  5. You're such a creative person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog