Smelling like summer

Maybe you still remember, I always say I love the summer. Why? There are many reasons to love it. One of them is that I can wear these lovely bikini to take a bath from beautiful sunlight. Here is my look when I went to the amazing sea in Southern Italy. The bikini is from V& D and the paper hat is from a secondhand shop here in Holland. You don't need too much to enjoy a beautiful day like this one! Have a lovely weekend! xoxoxo Hanna

J'adore l'éte! Pourquoi? Parce qu'il y a beaucoup de raisons de l'aimer. Un d'eux est que je peux mettre le beau bikini pour prendre la belle lumière du soleil. Ceci est mon look à la mer. Le bikini est de V&D. Le chapeau de paille vien d'un magasin de vetements usés. Tu n'a pas trop de besoins quand il y a une belle journée comme ça. Bon week-end! xoxoxo






Bikini V&D: http://vd.nl/

Stylist and photo colours by Hanna Painter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog