CoolCat by the North sea It was a beautiful Saturday and we decided to visit the sea beach of the lovely city Alkmaar in the Netherlands.The sky was so blue, so amazing and the wind was blowing hard, as it does very often here. Fortunately, I brought with me the thickest jacket from Cool Cat and it was a wise choice in the winter. It's warm, comfortable and after all, it's a cool one as it's named. We made some fun fashion looks with it and then we continued our discovery in this city. It was absolutely a nice experience. Have a great day xxxxxxHan Photos by TD Stylish and photo colours by Han How about dancing in the beach? :) Above you is...
Weekend baby Hello sweeties, first of all have a beautiful weekend to all fashion lovers in the world! <3 I hope you're doing fine out there. About over here, these days I have a cold but it can't stop me to stand up and make some lovely fashion photos to share with you :D I hope you enjoy my new look xoxo See dress detail click here Dress price here . In collaboration with Shein My Instagram My Lookbook My Google+ My Facebook My Youtube
Handmade dress designed by Hanna :))) Hi sweeties, today I would like to share with you my idea for the looks with the dress which I designed. Some friends who often visit my social network websites may still remember that I don't have any knowledge about fashion before :). My experiences at work are more about office administration control and consultancy. But the love of creating something lovely and unique gives me the strength to design some dresses. The piece of cloth is handmade from a nice lady in the mountain of Vietnam. It's really beautiful and special. I love the pattern of the tissue. For now, you won't find another dress like this for it's unique handmade material by the mountain woman and designed by me :). xoxoxo Hanna Ciao a tutti! Oggi vorrei condividere con voi le mie creazioni fotografiche fatte indossando un vestito che ho disegnato. Alcuni amici che spesso visitano i miei siti di social network magari ricordano che no ho mai avuto nessuna ...
Enjoy your weekend, my dears <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. Looks so good.
ReplyDeleteThank you dear! Can't wait to see your new posts <3
DeleteThe first dress is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emilia! See you on your sites, too <3
DeleteAll are awesome ;) 24$ , 19$ :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dresses!!!!!! Great choice dear!!!!!!!! Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat selection!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,
Natallia
https://loveorganic.ch/en/blogen/
What a good taste you have, I am an example of your style, I love your selection today.
ReplyDeleteThese are all very beautiful! Great selections! :)
ReplyDelete