Hanna's fashion looks with second-hand outfits

Hello darlings,

it's been a week that I didn't have time for blogging. It's something I miss. But here I'm again to visit your lovely posts and to share my new for this new week :))

Is anybody here love to create fashion photos with second-hand like me? Ofcourse I also love to make fashion photos with new items but second-hand ones are also lovely for me. In today look, I made a combination of a second hand gilet which costed 2 euro with a second-hand pants of 6,00 euro. They looks fine together, don't they? :) For me, it's not important how much the item costs, but it's important if you like it and it fits you. Don't you think so?














Visit me on my other sites at:

Comments

  1. I hope you like my new combo of look with second-hand outfits. See you soon on your blog xx Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog