Beautiful embroidery dress and sunglasses <3

Hello sweeties, do you have any plan to go out tomorrow? And if yes, what do you choose to wear? I'm still in love with embroidery dresses so I decide to have this one for Sunday. 

It's just perfect for my-9th-month-pregnancy-body. I mean it's very comfortable. But if you're not pregnant, it would be beautiful to wear it, too. Just choose a smaller size :D And these cat eyes sunglasses are super cool to complete my weekend combo. Do you like these outfits? :) xx Hanna








Dress detail: click here
Cat eyes sunglasses: click here

Comments

  1. Happy weekend look #byHannaPainter :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in this dress Hanna. I love this embroidery :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice! I'm glad you like my look and embroidery dress, too <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog