Look with second-hand outfits

 Hello dears, how have you been doing lately? I hope you all had a good week. This time I'd like to share with you my combination of look with second-hand outfits. This was one of my favorite office looks when I worked at our office, accepting for the heavy necklace from Bershka. In daily life, I tend to be simple and comfortable at my outfits. 






The vest and the pants were bought in a second hand shop with some euros. Why not!? I saved lots of money for other investments! I don't mind to wear second hand or cheap clothes if they're good enough and suitable to me :DD






I do like this combo cause it's something very me. I do like also very much the good shoes 'made in Italy' in this look. They are so easy to wear and walk, I feel their power in my every step. 






Styling and photos by your amateur stylista and photographer HannaPainter.

Comments

  1. My idea for the look 'Make your office less boring by wearing interesting outfits' :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy my combination fashion look and my amateur photography skills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!!!! Cool combo!!!!!! Amazing hat!!!!! Love your look dear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I'll visit your post now. Kisses <33

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much dear! See you now and your blog! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you a lot, my dear :D Glad to know this!

    I'm in love with your outfit. Perfect shoes :D

    NEW PERSONAL POST | The Differences of my Body Creams.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to you, too! I'll visit your pages and follow or like them soon. Best <333

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! i'll visit your page as well!!<33

      Delete
  8. Un look muy inspirador y original!!! nos seguimos?? muack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this style :) Have a nice day :*

    www.sandina.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a nice day to you too! See you soon on your post <33

      Delete
  10. Meravigliosa!! Adoro il tuo stile ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog