Monday simply baby look 
Hi sweeties, how have you been doing? I hope you girls have a beautiful weekend. Today I'd like to share with you my combination of look for taking a walk. I also wear these outfits in daily life for different activities cause it's very cute and comfortable.




Actually, these photos were taken in the summer cause now the temperature here is about 3 to 12 degree celsius. So it's very cold to wear this combo :DDD. But I hope in some part of the world, you sweeites, still have a beautiful weather for this outfits. In this look, I like very much the artisan shoes from Italy. I love their high quality products.



  
Lovely street with full of bikes along my walk




Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'd love to see your combination of looks, too. Let me know if you have a new post. Have a nice new week. Kisses

Photos and styling by Hanna Painter.
www.instagram.com/Hannapainter/

Comments

  1. My cute and simply combination of daily look )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in this casual look, you have gorgeous legs!!! I love your shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very nice of you dear! See you son on your blog. Kisses <3

      Delete
  3. You look so cool and lovely! Awesome sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll visit your photos again soon. Kisses <3

      Delete
  4. you look awesome! :) I miss weather like this on your photos :(
    www.zyciejakpomarancze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Waiting to see your new post! <3

      Delete
  5. Many thanks dears for visiting and commenting on my new post! Have a nice evening<333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Many thanks Paola!!! See you soon on your blog post. Kisses, Hanna

      Delete
  7. Your look with the denim skirt is cute!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my new post. See you on your blog! Greetings from Holland

      Delete
  8. Beautiful as a Parisian girl
    Kisses for the

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! See you soon on your post! Kisses

      Delete
  9. Beautiful as a Parisian girl
    Kisses for the

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you for passing by my post! I'll look for your pages soon <333

      Delete
  11. joli look, j'adore ce style, la mini jupe te va à merveille, très cool ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog