Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!! <333

I don't know if I'm a fan of fashion but I'm sure that I like to act in front of the camera. And ofcourse, I like to make my own combination of outfits. In this look, I like the most the handmade earrings from an Italian street artist and the high heels. I bought them in Milan when we were waiting for our evening fly. Their brand is Salvatore e they are from a beautiful outlet in the centre of the city. I have lived and worked more than five years in Milan but this was the first time I saw this outlet. I think the shoes are very fashionable for making stylish looks but to tell the truth, I'm not able to walk on them :D. Normally, I wear sportive and comfortable shoes for daily activities. I only wear high heels, but much more comfortable than these ones, for parties or for a good match with elegant outfits. Of Course, like many women I love to dress prettily but if I have to choose, I choose to wear comfortably. By the way, I hope that you will have a sastify look for your Christmas and New Year event xxxxx Han

No so se io sono una fan di moda, ma sono sicura che a me piace agire di fronte alla telecamera. E naturalmente, mi piace anche fare la mia combinazione di abiti, scarpe, borse etc...Di questo look, a me piacciono di più gli orecchini fatti a mano da un artista di strada Italiano, e le scarpe con i tacchi alti. Li ho comprati a Milano, quando stavamo aspettando il nostro volo serale. Il loro marchio è Salvatore e sono da un bellissimo negozio nel centro della cità. Ho visuto e lavorato piu' di cinque anni a Milano ma questa era prima volta che ho visto questo outlet. Penso che le scarpe sono molto adatte per fare il look alla moda, ma ti dico la verità, non posso camminare con queste scarpe :D. Normalmente, indosso le scarpe sportive e confortevoli per le attività quotidiane. Metto i tacchi alti, ma molto piu' comodi di questi, per le feste oppure per una buona combinazione con gli abitti elegenti. Come molte altre donne, a me piace vestirmi graziosamente, ma se devo scegliere, la mia scelta sarà indossare qualcosa di comodo. A proposito, spero che sarete soddisfatte con il vostro look per l'evento di Natale e Capodanno xxxxxx Han







Photo for the look by TD
Stylish and photo colour by Han
Earrings: handmade earrings from an Italian street artist
Shoes: Salvatore made in Italy
shirt: Vila
Sweater: Only

Comments

  1. New post before Christmas :))) I hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas everyone! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. sei bellissima!!!! I'm happy to find you here on blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille Ivana! Sei gentilissima! <333 I'm happy to see your sms! I just made this blog less than two weeks ago and still don't know to use it well :''). Can we also follow each other in this blog? Thank you dear! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog