My painting N7

What can I tell you about my new painting? Well, I began to create it about two months ago and finished my art work this month. The travel to Italy and France with its sad moment , because our grandmother passed away, made me feel blue to paint. I painted what my head told me to paint. And that story in my head and soul, for this painting, I prefer to keep it for myself :). I was not yet happy of my work but my art teacher tell me that's fine and I'd better stop with it here. If you are interested in this painting, do not hesitate to send me an email to Hancreativeworld@gmail.comThank you so much! I wish you a nice day! xxx Han
Painting acrylic 30x30cm.
Photos for the look by TD
Stylish and photo colour for the look by Han

Wat kan ik vertellen over mijn nieuwe schilderij? Nou, ik begon met creëren  ongeveer twee maanden geleden en eindige dit kunstwerk deze maand. Tussendoor ben ik naar Italië en Frankrijk gereist vanwege het overlijden van Oma. Ik schilderde wat mijn hoofd vertelde om te doen. En dat verhaal in mijn hoofd en ziel voor dit schiderij wil ik liever voor mezelf houden. Ik ben nog niet blij van mijn werk, maar mijn tekenleraar verteld me dat dit prima is. Als u geïnteresseerd bent in mijn nieuwe schilderij, niet aarzelen om me een e-mail te sturen, naar Hancreativeworld@gmail.com. Hartelijk bedankt en fijne dag! xxx Han


















Comments

  1. My new painting:))) For more information about it: Hancreativeworld@gmail.com
    Thank you! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much everyone for liking my new painting: 11 likes from Facebookers is the greatest numbers for my new blog which is started only 3 weeks ago! Thank you! Thank you<333

    ReplyDelete
  3. perche' l'arte non e' tecnica ma creazione di emozioni

    ReplyDelete
  4. perche' l'arte non e' tecnica ma creazione di emozioni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! I hope we'll enjoy our blogs! Love <333

      Delete
  6. Great paints Han, congratulations ! Happy new year 2016 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan! Happy 2016 to you too! I'm happy that many people like my new painting :)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog