Sport look in an amazing tulip field in Holland

 Sport look in an amazing tulip field in Holland

Hello sweeties, how have you been doing? 

It has been ages that I didn't have time for my favorite work: blogging! Since many months I have been spending all my free time to growing my 3 Youtube channels. My channels are still small with total of some thousands subscribers but I'm learning to feel satisfied with the results of my works. 

Today I'm very glad to be back here to share with you loves, some of the photos I made in a beautiful tulip field in Holland. It was quiet cold there in the field but I decided to create some summer looks with my sport outfits. I'm very happy with my body after giving birth even it's not as beautiful as it was before. I think it's very important to love and to care for yourself, especially after giving birth. Love your body also when it's not 'perfect as you wish. When you love your body means you also love yourself and it will make you feel happy. I hope you enjoy the post 'Sport look in tulip field in Holland'. 

There are many beautiful videos about tulips fields I made which are posted on my Youtube channels. You can find the links here below. Have a good Sunday! Love
Greetings from Holland, Hanna xxx

Youtube channel 1

Youtube channel 2

Youtube channel 3

Instagram

Facebook

Lookbook















Comments

  1. Have a good time enjoying tulip field in Holland and my fun sportive looks! Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and you my dear! I hope you will be here more often, greetings to your baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are stunningly beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful field and fun photos! :) Good luck with all your youtube channels too! I have a hard time with just 1, I can't imagine having 3, haha!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog