Spring life

Hello beautiful girls, hello lovely spring!! I hope the weather is getting warmer for you over there. Here it's getting better and we even have beautiful sun since 3 days. It's just wonderful but it's still a bit cold for me with the temperature max of about 14 degree celsius. And the wind makes me put on the warm clothes anyway. But I don't complain at all :D We rarely have this beautiful weather so I just enjoy it very much. Just share with you here my combination of look while I took a walk at the weekend :)








I like very much the red bag which I bought in Milan last year and of course the fashion shoes. Actually I wore the shoes only to make the looks, after that I changed them to wear the sport shoes to walk comfortably :DD


The spring flowers are start blooming and many animals are just beginning to make children and enjoy the good reason of the Mother Nature. That's enough for me to feel very happy. Don't you?







I wish everyone a happy Spring time and can't wait to see your beautiful spring posts xoxo Hanna

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy my spring share! Can't wait to see yours. Kisses, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that finally winter is gone. You look wonderful in this styling dear, I love combination of colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Me too <3 Love your looks always xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! I love your bag! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thannk you for liking my post and outfits. See your looks now <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful spring inspiration you are so cool
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Cant wait to see your blog post <3 kisses

      Delete
  6. Stylish look! AMAZING BAG!
    Have a good day!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a good day also to you! can't wait to see your look <3

      Delete
  7. The red dress and bag go beautifully together! It's a shame that the boots aren't comfortable to wear and you could only wear them for the photos, as they look really cool! :)


    Hope you are having a really good week.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss for your nice comment <3 Have a good day to you! See your on your sites <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog