Ripped Denim Jacket 

Hello sweeties, how was your today? I hope you had a lovely one at work or study whenever you were. It's an amazing day today in the Netherlands: the sun was with us the whole day with the max temperature max 15 degree celsius. It's just enough reason for me to be happy :). And I feel ever happier to share with you the look I made with a super lovely and cool jean jacket <3




It's absolutely sexy and beautiful cool jacket for this spring, isn't it? I really love the rips behind of it. Don't you!? :)




Do you like this look styled by me? Do you have different idea to combinate this denim jacket? :)


In collaboration with Shein

Comments

  1. I hope you like the fun look with denim jacket I made <3 Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cool and comfortable outfit! Amazing bag!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Can't wait to visit your next beautiful looks!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful your denim outfit the day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome ripped denim jacket! So trendy and cool
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: TULLE SKIRT | RAINY PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda! Amei seu look todo jeans *.* lindas fotos!!
    Obrigada pela visita, linda!
    Um ótimo dia pra você!
    Até mais. Beijinhos ;*

    http://suenefernandes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this total denim look, you look so cool! www.adriana-style.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog