Lovely pink jacket

Hello darlings, so it's weekend again! Time flies, isn't it? Let's have some fun and enjoy it! :) For today, I'm happy to show you my look with this lovely pink jacket. I'm totally in love so cute patterns. They make the jacket super cute and fun to wear <3




See the jacket detail here


I also love its pink colour. Just gorgeous! I think it'd be perfect to mix it with a jean shorts and sport shoes. A cool hair style is the last step to complete the look.




Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my new post! I hope you enjoy seeing my fun looks :) I'll see you very soon on your sites. xoxo Hanna

 In collaboration with www.shein.com

 

Comments

  1. My idea for the look 'Baby, let's have fun' :)) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and cool!!!!!!!! Great jacket!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is absolutely great dear!
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice dress,maybe next time ,you can try bodycon maxi dress this website.last month,i bought a dress the same to you,the quality is very good and the price is very low!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog