Beautiful red and black

Hello everyone, hello new week! I hope you had a relax and colourful weekend :). Which colour is your favourite? Mine are red and black. So today decide to start my new week with them. 




The red dress is just so beautiful and chic to mix with black jacket, shoes and ofcourse back hat. For my opinion this gorgeous dress is suitable not only for a birthday party, an evening out but even for a New Year event or important days such as an wedding party. What do you think about it?




I also love the gold colour pattern decoration of the dress. It makes the dress so pretty and chic, too.




In collaboration with Chicme
Dress: Chicme 
Hat: Borsalino

Photos and styling by: Hanna Painter

Comments

  1. My idea for the look with beautiful red dress <3 Enjoy! xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in this styling, dress is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Have a nice Sunday! See you now on your blog <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! See you on your site as well <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I like to see your looks, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks dears for visiting and commenting on my new post! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog