Age isn’t just a nummer

My birthday is close by. One more age. I'm not worry of getting old. I don't have much time to worry. Being a busy mom and having lots of ideas to make them come true, I'm always in the mood on to action. 

This New Year event I got a terrible cold and a fever of 40 degree. The sickness lasted for 12 days and I was totally out of battery. My biggest dream of that time was to recover. Going through the hard years of stress from many big changes like changing the countries of living, learning to live in different places, weather, foods, languages, people in just some years, my body is still shocked. Plus living next to the wall with very disturbing people who make terified noises days and nights for six years, I was totally full of stress and sick. That was the reason why we had to look for the house when my child was still so small, about 10 months old. Thinking of those bad time, I was still shocked. It has a bad infection on my health and beauty. I just hope you don't have to experience it in life. I also hope that the lawmaker will consider seriously  this kind of situation about disturbing life of other people in the new law. 

Luckily, I'm blogging here from a much quiet house: our new house. New age, after giving birth and passed through all the difficult times, I learned a lesson of loving myself. Loving yourself means loving my body. It also means eat good, sleep good and not too late, do sport and have time to pampere your soul.



Age isn't just a number, it's about what you have done and passed through in life.Each year passed fulfil our life with more experiences, bad or good, they all make us stronger, wiser and more beautiful in many ways. You're more interesting when you made different experiences. And I don't mind to face them all. 




Age isn't just a number, it's about what you have done and passed through in life.





The busy time with many big things to do like selling house, buying new house, moving house, exams, exhibition and building my Youtube channel required all my attention, time and energy. That was the reason why I stopped blogging for a long. I'm happy to come back here again and sharing with you some things about my lifestyle. I hope you're doing well and can't wait to see what is up on your blogs.

Follow my Instagram
Subscribe my Youtube channel about lifestyle
Fan me on Lookbook
Like my Facebook page
Subscribe my Youtube channel about plants

Comments

  1. Oh very good I hope you have a nice year
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better now. Very wise words and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been so sick but I'm glad you are feeling better now! :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your care dear! Have a good Sunday to you. See you soon!

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous modelling that pretty lingerie / swimwear set!!!
    I just found your blog via your YoTube channel where just enjoyed watching your fabulous new video titled 'Bikini by the North Sea vs dancing by the North Sea!!!!! Dress designed by Hanna Painter #102' | Hanna from Holland - YouTube :D

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos my dear! I hope you are well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I hope you're doing great! See you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog