Beautiful outfits - I never have enough!

Hello darlings,

Being a busy mom since some months but I can't give up being a fashion lover anyway :D. I continue to look for beautiful and unique items for my fashion looks. My favourite ones this time are from Zafula lovely online shop with lots of super cool fashion clothes, bags, accessories. You can see many gorgeous fashion items by click to zaful women's dayor womens day deals and  women's day special. Here in this post I just would like to share with you some of their items I found today. Many of them are in big sale off. For example this bag


Of this Kitten Print Halter Crop Top


These Frayed Destroyed Floral Embroidered Denim Shorts


Or this Embroidery Laser Cut Out Print Handbag 

Comments

  1. Hope you enjoy my new selection of fashion items this time. Can't wait to see yours, too. Have a good weekend xxx Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This selection is awesome 💕💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection dear, I adore first handbag $26.10

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear :)

    great choices. loved it!

    NEW REVIEW POST | FINALLY TESTED: Maybelline AGE REWIND :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I love that embroidered bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely items! I want all of them))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful selection! I like the first bag (26.10) and kitten crop top (12.99), also shorts (14.91) are gorgeous and the last bag (26.99) too:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog