Keep your dream alive

Hi everyone! It's weekend! What beautiful! It's time to make something that we love and share it to the world :) In my case, one of the most wonderful things to spend time with is painting. Playing with magical colours always makes me happy. When I work on a painting, I feel like I'm living in its scene. All my heart and my mind are in there. I don't have much time for this artwork but when I do, I do it with all my love.

Today, I would like to share with you one of the most special paintings which I spent months to practice to paint, then correct, and the work seemed never end. Happily, a very nice person wants to buy it for his house, so it's a good reason for me to finish the work :D 

I made some photos with the painting for souvenir before sending it to the USA. I hope it will arrive to the destination 'safe and sound' and will be loved for a long time in the new country :) 


The back of the painting :D

Ready for the delivery to America


Some photos for souvenir



More activities and photos by Hanna Painter on my other websites

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there sweety,

    very nice blog entry- I like the painting a lot- it looks very good;)

    Hugs from Germany
    Isa
    www.label-love.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabella <3 I like to see your blog too. Have a nice evening! hugs from Holland

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Emilia! Can't wait to see your post <3

      Delete
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Love to see your posts, too. Have a nice day! <3

      Delete
  5. You are so talented, greta job!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paola! That's nice of you. Kisses <3

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Many thanks dear for liking my painting. See you on your sites <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback on my article and liking my art work <3 Love to see yours too. xxHanna

      Delete
  8. Looks beautiful :) I love especially the last Pic!

    lovely Greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking my pictures <3 Love to see yours too <3

      Delete
  9. wow the paintings are simply amazing.
    totally love them :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks dear for liking my painting! Love <3

      Delete
  10. What an artist you are girl, incredibly talented. I hope you get good money for it.


    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Artists are normally not rich thanks to their artworks but I'm happy to paint when I can. Thanks so much for your kind support. See you on your sites <3

      Delete
  11. Many thanks dears for visiting and commenting on my posts. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, and I love the back of the painting, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog