The inner warrior

Hello lovely girls, it's been a busy time here for me with lots to do in this moment. It makes me think that I'm a like a warrior who is in a battle of life. I believe we all can be great warriors when the situation called. We can fight for our freedom, fight for the right things and fight for a better life. And how our warriors look like? It depends on each person. We are all different from each other. Today I'd love to share with you the look of my 'inner warrior' when she 'wakes up' and ready to fight. I'm very happy to have this rocking bag to complete my warrior look :)


See the bag price here





Comments

  1. How is the look of your inner warrior, girls? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this outfit! So cool dress!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how dynamic These Pictures are!
    Flip your hair Girl, so lovely.
    And also this Picture is amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful pictures and you are so beautiful! Cool bag!:)
    ps. click: $26;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nem tanto, viu?!

    Adorei o seu look!

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing Outfit! The Pics are adorable!

    Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Love!!! I hope you have a happy weekend, too. See your on your sites <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! I just followed you back on Google+. If you like we can also follow our other sites such as Facebook, Youtube etc too!! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog