Spring girl, Party girl, Wedding girl

Hello my dears, how have you been doing? I'm happy to write you again on my blog. The cool and grey winter is gone leaving space for beautiful and colourful spring. It's just amazing to see flowers blooming everywhere. And yet, thinking about beautiful dresses for a happy party or wedding. Why not? And I'm thinking right now about an gorgeous shop Babyonlinedress. Did you ever hear about it before? Its Prom Dress 2017 is irresistible and its wholesale evening dresses are just stunning.

See the dress price here

The the dress detail here


See the dress price here


See more about the dress here

I'm totally in love with this wedding dresses, don't you? <3


See wedding dress detail here


Detail here


See dress price here


See dress price here


Here are just some examples of my taste. There are lots of other gorgeous dresses for you to take a look in the website. Have a good time, darlings <3

In collaboration with Babyonlinedress

My Instagram
My Lookbook
My Google+
My Youtube
My Facebook

Comments

  1. I hope you like my new wedding and party selection! Have a nice evening to everyone xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspirations dear, have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Can't wait to see your next post <3 Have a nice weekend also to you <33

      Delete
  3. Fantastic inspiration my dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Love to see your posts, too Kisses

      Delete
  4. Great inspiration!

    Inês
    http://www.indiglitz.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresses!

    Would you like to support each other by following? Let me know, I always follow back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure dear! We can following each other. I have Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Instagram. The links are under my each post. Please let me know yours xx

      Delete
  6. All of these dresses are extremly beautiful, but second and third are my favorites!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for your feedback <3 See your new looks now with <3

      Delete
  7. Many thanks! See you on your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks my dears for beautiful comments <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog