New wishlist
 Hello sweeties, 
A new weekend is coming. Time flies so fast! But it's beautiful to enjoy our time with our woman's world, isn't it?! Today I've just visited a lovely website where I find many gorgeous jackets for this autumn. They're absolutely in my wishlist of this month. How about you? Do you like them, too? 
                                           
                
See detail  here



See jacket detail here 


 see jacket detail here

And how about a lovely skirt like this? 
see shirt detail here


And lovely red dresses for the month of Christmas and New Year event, which is coming very soon?

see dress detail here

see dress detail here


Comments

  1. Absolutely my favorite jackets of this month <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally also like very much the red dress and lovely shirt :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and love the content!! Have a great weekend :)
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts.
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for visiting and commenting dear! I'll look for your sites and following you there to read your posts, too. Have a nice weekend <33

      Delete
  4. Beautiful jackets.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! See you soon on your sites. Kisses <33

      Delete
  5. This is some really chic inspiration, thanks for sharing!
    Following you on Google+, too))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for following my Google+! If you like we can also follow on other social networks, too! See you again soon on your websites. Kisses<33

      Delete
  6. Lovely post dear!Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I hope you too. See you again soon on your blog<33

      Delete
  7. La verdad, que has hecho una selección muy de moda y perfecta, me encanta!!1 besazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the jackets dear..

    http://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog