Southern sun

Hello my dears,
How have you been doing? How is the winter there where you live? Here in Holland, it is cold, grey and very windy. It rains also very often :D That's why I'm dreaming of my last trip to the Southern Italy where you can see amazing blue sky and warm weather :) It makes me feel good and ofcourse it's great to wear lovely outfits. 

In this post, I will share with you some of my second hands outfits which I bought 5 euro for the pants and 4,50 euro for the vest. I'm sastified with this cheap outfits and especially with the beautiful sky :)




Normally I love the little bag for a short time outside but for a convenience when I go out the whole day I will bring a bigger bag because it can carry a bottle of water, some fruits, mobile etc and even a book like this



I bought this book when visited Peastrum, the ruins famous for their three ancient Greek temples in the Doric order, dating from about 600 to 450 BC. There are photos and videos from my visit which I will share with you who love discover the world in my future posts. The sun said goodbye to us in Napoli airport...See you again blue skye!



Comments

  1. Hope you like my second hand traveling look <3 Have a good time xxxHanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You look amazing dear <3 Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, you look fantastic.Great combination-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unas fotos preciosas! Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great post and this pictures that you added here are amazing!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear! i love to see your looks <3 So amazing <3

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous in this outfit, Hanna! This is also gray here in Poland nowadays :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog