At the airport

Hi guys, today I'd like to share with you my look at the airport and some photos I made during my waiting time for the plane to be repaired its technical problem. We're about two hours in advance and almost four hours of delay, so I had lots of time to make photos as you can see here in this post :))) I always find many things make me feel good to do, to past the not good moments in life. For example, in this case, for the cause of the delay, I went to bed at my destination at almost 3:00 AM and totally was killed by the tiredness. But then I woke up in the day after that and still could smile and said to myself :'Umm, I had some fun moments to make looks and photos, read lots of news during my stay at the airport. It's not too bad eh :))). Today things will be better than yesterday :)))'. There are things out of your control and you can't do anything to change it, so just accept it and move on! By the way, this is one of the two looks I made. I didn't know the flight was delayed before I was there, otherwise I'd take with me more than two combo of looks hahaha

Xin chao moi nguoi,
Hom nay em xin chia se cach phoi hop do khi di may bay. Em quan niem luc di lai phai that thoai mai, nhung cung khong kem phan nu tinh. Giay cao got thi de o nha khi chup anh va hoi he, con khi di chuyen giay de bet la thuong sach, vua ko dau chan, met nguoi lai vo cung thuan tien. Trong truong hop can thiet co the chay thoan thoat :))). Tui xach theo cung ko qua nho, ko qua to de minh co the bo vao trong cac vat can thiet nhu Ipad, dien thoai, ho chieu, giay to, chai nuoc uong, son phan vvv…


As you often see, my looks for travelling are mostly simple and comfortable. I really enjoy wearing this outfits: the sport shoes, this white soft skirt and the off shoulder shirt. This green bag is also a good idea when you travel. You can bring many things with you in only one bag, such as Ipad, phone, makeup, passport, doc, water etc...as you wish.



Airport Schiphol through my eyes






Meal at the airport



Amsterdam from high


Thank you so much for visiting my travel post! Don't forget to leave a comment so I'll know to visit your blog as well xoxoxo Hanna


Comments

  1. Travel in style look + airport Schipol thought my eyes post :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You travel a lot my dear :-) You look gorgeous in this styling, I love your top :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I'll visit your blog again soon! Greetings

      Delete
  3. So lovely outfit! I want sushi when I see this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. comfortable travel look!!!! love it!!!! amazing bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Yulia! I'll visit your blog again soon. Kisses <333

      Delete
  5. Dear, your look is perfect for flights! Comfortable, but not boring, as usual jeans and t-shirt))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear for visiting and commenting! I'll visit your posts again soon. Have a nice day! <3

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Paola! I'll visit your blog again! Kisses

      Delete
  7. Thank you sweeties for visiting my blog! Have a nice day! kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'll visit your post again soon. <333

      Delete
  9. Very cute look, love the cold shoulders detail on you top x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear you are splendid
    Lovely shirt
    Kisses for you
    New post ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear you are splendid
    Lovely shirt
    Kisses for you
    New post ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweet dear! That's very nice of you! I'll visit you blog as well <3

      Delete
  12. sportive , classe et chic ! Je t'ai rajoutée dans ma blogroll ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog