White hair painter

I made this painting with watercolor. I'm glad that I painted it. This painting is not my own creative idea. I saw it in a very old book, about 100 years ago. I said to myself: 'Wow, it's a beautiful painting. Hanna, can you paint it? ". Of course, I tried to put my own style in this version. And with the help of my art teacher, I did it. J I am satisfied with the painting. Then I found a beautiful dress in a secondhand shop. I thought, 'Oh, it's perfect to create new looks with my new painting’. Here you’re my creative looks ‘White hair painter’. I really love my white hair look. Cozy Thursday, everyone! " xoxoxo Hanna

 Ik heb dit schilderij gemaakt met Aquarel. Ik ben blij dat ik hem heb geschilderd. Hij is niet mijn eigen creatie idea. Ik heb hem gezien in een heel oud boek, van ongeveer 100 jaar geleden. Ik zei tegen mezelf: 'Nou, het is een prachtig schilderij. Kan je hem opniew schilderen?'. Natuurlijk heb ik geprobeerd om mijn eigen stijl in deze versie te zetten. En met de hulp van mijn tekenleraar, heb ik dat gedaan. Ik ben tevreden. Toen vond ik een mooie jurk in een tweedehands winkels. Ik dacht: ' Oh, het is perfect om looks te maken met mijn nieuwe schilderij'. Here heb je mijn creatie looks 'Witte haren schilder'. Ik houd echt van mijn witte hare look. Gezellige donderdag, allemaal!' xoxoxo Hanna







Stylist and photo colour by Hanna
Inform about the painting: Hancreativeworld@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog