My first painting

I still remember the first day I learned to paint at school. It was about a year ago. At that time, I tried to paint a vase with some flowers, a very simple task. I could see my flowers were not really perfect, but I was happy with my first works. The leaves and flowers were not so smooth but the colors are very nice.
On a sunny Sunday, we went around by bikes and we made some pictures with my first painting in a lovely place. I can make more beautiful paintings now and you can see more of my style in each of them, but I still keep this painting for souvenir. I'm going to continue to exercise to explore my style in my new paintings. It's my new dream that will come true step by step. Do you also have a new dream? Then go for it! Have a nice weekend! Xxx Hanna
Photos for the look by TD
Stylist and photo colour for the look by Hanna

Ik herinner me nog de eerste dagen dat heb ik geleerd om te schilderen op school. Het was ongeveer een jaar geleden. Op die tijd, heb ik geprobeerd om een vaas met sommige bloemen te schilderen, een zeer eenvoudige opdracht. Ik kon zien dat mijn bloemen niet echt perfect waren, maar ik was blij met mijn eerste opdrachten. De bladeren en bloemen ware nog niet goed volmaakt, maar de kleuren zijn erg leuk.
Op een mooie Zondag gingen wij met de fiets rond en hebben wij een aantal foto's van mijn eerste schilderij gemaakt. Mijn schilderijen zijn mooier nu en je kunt meer van mijn stijl daarin zien, maar ik houd nog dit schilderij voor souvenir. Ik ga blijven te oefenen om mijn stijl in mijn nieuwe schilderijen te verkennen. Dat is mijn nieuwe droom die stap voor stap uit zal komen. Droom je ook van iets nieuws aan? Ga ervoor! Prettig weekend! xxx Hanna










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog